Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
AC Gearmotor, 50 rpm, Open, 115V
- Item # 5CFL5
- Mfr. Model # 5CFL5
- UNSPSC # 20101617
- Catalog Page # 105
- Shipping Weight 4.89 lbs.
- ItemAC Gearmotor
- Shaft OrientationParallel
- Nameplate RPM50
- RPM @ 50 Hz41.5
- No Load RPM57.5
- Max. Torque25 in.-lb.
- Starting Torque20 in.-lb.
- Overhung Load10 lb.
- Input HP1/50
- Gear Ratio61:1
- Full Load Amps1.3
- Insulation ClassB
- Thermal ProtectionAuto
- Max. Ambient Temp.40 Degrees C
- MountingAll Position
- Motor TypeShaded Pole
- Length Less Shaft4.80"
- BearingsBronze Sleeve or Needle
- LubricationGrease Filled
- HousingDie Cast Zinc
- Gear Case MaterialDie Cast Zinc
- GearsHelical First Stage, Spur Remainder
- Gear TypeHelical First Stage/Spur Remainder
- ApplicationVending Machines, Carousel Drives, Pump Drives and Brewer Motors
- RPM Range31 to 50
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask & Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.