Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemAC Gearmotor
- Shaft OrientationParallel
- Nameplate RPM50
- Max. Torque4 in.-lb.
- Starting Torque5 in.-lb.
- Overhung Load3.5 lb.
- Input HP1/100
- Gear Ratio66:1
- Full Load Amps0.55
- Insulation ClassB
- Thermal ProtectionImpedance
- MountingAll Position
- Motor TypeShaded Pole
- Length Less Shaft2-5/8"
- BearingsOil Impregnated Sintered Bronze
- LubricationGrease Filled
- HousingDie Cast Zinc with Steel Cover
- Gear Case MaterialDie Cast Zinc with Steel Cover
- Gear MaterialDelrin and Powdered Iron
- Gear TypeHelical First Stage/Balance Spur
- ApplicationRestaurant Equipment, Water Softener Valve Controls
- RPM Range31 to 50
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
50 RPM. Respecting them ...... WORKING CONDITIONS ENGINE TORQUE, VOLTAGE, ETC, ETC, ETC,
IN COURSE OF 02 YEARS AND BOUGHT A GRAINGER A TOTAL OF 08 motors IN WHICH THE ONLY THING THAT
DAMAGE IS THE INTERMEDIATE GEAR,
I NEED TO KNOW IF SOLD THIS SPARE AS DAMAGED MY STOCK IS VERY HIGH motors, ONLY BY THE LACK OF THIS INTERMEDIATE GEAR
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.