Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemAC Gearmotor
- Shaft OrientationRight Angle
- Reversible Shaft OutputYes
- Nameplate RPM173
- RPM @ 50 Hz137
- Max. Torque23 in.-lb.
- Starting Torque12 in.-lb.
- Overhung Load70 lb.
- Input HP1/12
- Gear Ratio10:1
- Full Load Amps1.3
- Insulation ClassB
- Thermal ProtectionNone
- Max. Ambient Temp.40 Degrees C
- MountingAll Position Except Input Motor Shaft Up
- Motor TypePermanent Split Capacitor
- Capacitor Required2MDV5
- Overall Length9.68"
- Service Factor1
- Keyway Size3/16" x 3/16"
- Number of Brake Discs Required2
- BearingsBall on Case and Motor
- LubricationGrease Filled
- HousingDie Cast Aluminum
- Gear Case MaterialZinc Alloy
- GearsWorm, Hardened Steel, Phenolic Output Gear
- Gear MaterialHardened Steel/Phenolic
- Gear TypeWorm
- SealsLip Type on Input and Output Shaft
- StandardsUL Recognized (E22922)/CSA Certified (LR2459)
- RPM Range151 to 200
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.