Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
AC Gearmotor 115/230 Nameplate RPM 54 Max. Torque 45.0 in.-lb. Enclosure TEFC
- Item # 1L535
- Mfr. Model # 1L535
- UNSPSC # 26101602
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 10.0 lbs.
- ItemAC Gearmotor
- Shaft OrientationRight Angle
- Nameplate RPM54
- RPM @ 50 Hz45
- Max. Torque45.0 in.-lb.
- Overhung Load225 lb.
- Input HP1/15
- Gear Ratio30:1
- Full Load Amps1.3/0.70
- Thermal ProtectionNone
- Max. Ambient Temp.40 Degrees C
- MountingAll Position
- Motor TypePermanent Split Capacitor
- Capacitor RequiredIncluded
- BrakeAdaptable to 5X400
- BearingsNeedle Bearing on Case, Ball on Motor
- LubricationOil Filled
- HousingDie Cast Aluminum
- Gear Case MaterialDie Cast Aluminum
- GearsHardened Steel Worm/Bronze
- Gear MaterialHardened Steel/Bronze
- Gear TypeWorm
- SealsLip Type on Input and Output Shaft
- RPM Range51 to 75
Compliance and Restrictions
- Item # 1L538DAYTON
Price $572.50 / each
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.