Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
AC Adj Frequency Drive, 1 HP, 1 Ph, 230V
- Item # 1KBP7
- Mfr. Model # 1KBP7
- UNSPSC # 26101602
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 3.75 lbs.
- ItemVariable Frequency Drive
- Max. HP1
- Input Voltage200-230VAC
- Max. Output Amps5
- Output Voltage200-230VAC
- Input Phase AC1
- Output Phase AC3
- Input Frequency50/60 Hz
- Output Frequency Range0 to 400 Hz
- Adjustable Acceleration Time0.1 to 3000 sec.
- Adjustable Deceleration Time0.1 to 3000 sec.
- Dynamic BrakingYes
- Control TypeKeypad/Potentiometer
- Key Pad LockoutYes
- Start/Stop ControlProgrammable
- ProtectionOvercurrent, Overvoltage, Under voltage, Output Short Circuit, Temperature Abnormality, Overload Shut-Off (Electronic Thermal), Ground Fault Protection, External Trip, Communication Error, Unattended Start Prevention Error, EEPROM Error
- Control MethodSpace Vector PWM Control
- Display TypeLED
- Digital ReadoutRPM, Output Frequency, Output Current, Output Voltage, Operation Direction, PID Feedback, Terminal Input, Terminal Output, Transition Frequency Monitor, Power Consumption and Operating Time Accumulation
- For Use With3-Phase Inverter Duty Motors
- StandardscULus, CE
- Green Environmental AttributeProduct Contributes to Reducing Energy Consumption
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
Alternate Search Terms
- Motor Controls (5971)
- AC Motor Controls (4071)
- Fan Controls (1309)
- Pump Controls (1255)
- Speed Controls (1037)
- Motor Drives (965)
- Motor Speed Controls (958)
- Electronic Speed Controls (941)
- Power Drives (914)
- AC Drives (911)
- AC Speed Controls (911)
- Adjustable-Frequency Drives (903)
- Adjustable-Speed Drives (903)
- AFD (903)
- Compact Drives (903)
- Frequency Drives (903)
- Micro Drives (903)
- Motor Speed Inverters (903)
- Torque Control Drives (903)
- Variable Torque Drives (903)
- Variable-Frequency Drives (903)
- Vector Drives (903)
- VFD (903)
- VSD (903)
- Fan Speed Controls (311)
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask and Answer Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.
The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any statements posted, including statements posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such statements.
Use of any linked web site provided in a post is at the user's own risk. This site should not replace the use by you of any technical product manual or other professional resource or adviser available to you.
The source for the answers given by Grainger in Ask and Answer are based on the information provided with the question, which may not be complete or may not apply to other situations, and based on product literature and informational materials, the content of which is provided by Grainger's product suppliers. Grainger disclaims liability for any information it provides in Ask and Answer which later may be alleged or determined by a court of law to be inaccurate or incorrect.
The answers given by Grainger in Ask and Answer are not intended to replace or supplement any professional, engineering or other consultation services available to its product users. Always read, understand, and follow the product information and instructions provided by the manufacturer. same on category AAA as well