Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemVariable Frequency Drive
- Max. HP0.25
- Input Voltage200-230VAC
- Max. Output Amps1.6
- Output Voltage200-230VAC
- Input Phase AC1
- Output Phase AC3
- Input Frequency50/60 Hz
- Output Frequency Range0 to 400 Hz
- Adjustable Acceleration Time0.1 to 3000 sec.
- Adjustable Deceleration Time0.1 to 3000 sec. sec.
- Dynamic BrakingYes
- Control TypeKeypad/Potentiometer
- Key Pad LockoutYes
- Start/Stop ControlProgrammable
- ProtectionOvercurrent, Overvoltage, Under voltage, Output Short Circuit, Temperature Abnormality, Overload Shut-Off (Electronic Thermal), Ground Fault Protection, External Trip, Communication Error, Unattended Start Prevention Error, EEPROM Error
- Control MethodSpace Vector PWM Control
- Display TypeLED
- Digital ReadoutRPM, Output Frequency, Output Current, Output Voltage, Operation Direction, PID Feedback, Terminal Input, Terminal Output, Transition Frequency Monitor, Power Consumption and Operating Time Accumulation
- For Use With3-Phase Inverter Duty Motors
- StandardscULus, CE
- Green Environmental AttributeProduct Contributes to Reducing Energy Consumption
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
Alternate Search Terms
- Motor Controls (5643)
- AC Motor Controls (3733)
- Fan Controls (998)
- Pump Controls (923)
- Speed Controls (735)
- Motor Drives (663)
- Motor Speed Controls (658)
- Electronic Speed Controls (639)
- Power Drives (611)
- AC Drives (610)
- AC Speed Controls (610)
- Adjustable-Frequency Drives (600)
- Adjustable-Speed Drives (600)
- Frequency Drives (600)
- Motor Speed Inverters (600)
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.