Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (1-800-472-4643).
Variable Frequency Drive, 0.5 Max. HP, 3 Input Phase AC, 380-460VAC Input Voltage
- Item # 1KBT3
- Mfr. Model # 1KBT3
- UNSPSC # 26101602
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 3.8 lbs.
- Item Variable Frequency Drive
- Max. HP 0.5
- Enclosure Open
- Input Voltage 380-460VAC
- Max. Output Amps 1.8
- Output Voltage 380-460VAC
- Input Phase AC 3
- Output Phase AC 3
- Starting Torque 200%
- Torque @ 1 Hz 200%
- Input Frequency 50/60 Hz
- Output Frequency Range 0 to 400 Hz
- Adjustable Acceleration Time 0.1 to 3000 sec.
- Adjustable Deceleration Time 0.1 to 3000 sec.
- Dynamic Braking Yes
- Width 5.13"
- Depth 5.38"
- Control Type Keypad/Potentiometer
- Key Pad Lockout Yes
- Start/Stop Control Programmable
- Protection Overcurrent, Overvoltage, Under voltage, Output Short Circuit, Temperature Abnormality, Overload Shut-Off (Electronic Thermal), Ground Fault Protection, External Trip, Communication Error, Unattended Start Prevention Error, EEPROM Error
- Control Method Space Vector PWM Control
- Display Type LED
- Displays LED
- Digital Readout RPM, Output Frequency, Output Current, Output Voltage, Operation Direction, PID Feedback, Terminal Input, Terminal Output, Transition Frequency Monitor, Power Consumption and Operating Time Accumulation
- For Use With 3-Phase Inverter Duty Motors
- Standards cULus, CE
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes to Reducing Energy Consumption
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.