Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Cabled Weather Station, Indoor 32 to 140°, Outdoor -40 to 150° Temp. Range (F)
- Item # 4JRH5
- Mfr. Model # 6152C
- UNSPSC # 41114410
- Catalog Page # 738
- Shipping Weight 12.55 lbs.
- Item Cabled Weather Station
- Temp. Range (F) Indoor 32 to 140 Degrees , Outdoor -40 to 150 Degrees
- Relative Humidity Range Indoor 10 to 90%, Outdoor 0 to 100%
- Wind Velocity 2 to 180 mph
- Rain Fall 0 to 99.99"
- Special Features Onscreen Graphing, Accuracy +/-4%
- Temp. Range (C) Indoor 0 to 60 Degrees , Outdoor -40 to 65 Degrees
- Dew Point Yes
- Wind Direction Yes
- Wind Chill Yes
- Heat Index Yes
- Barometric Pressure 26 to 32 InHg (880 to 1080 mbar)
- Alarms Yes
- Display Transflective LCD with Backlight
- Power Source AC Power
- Includes Integrated Sensor Suite (Contains a Rain Collector, Temp Sensor, Humidity Sensor and Anemometer), Display Console, Connecting Wire and Instructions
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Item # 4JRH4DAVIS INSTRUMENTS
Price $760.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.