Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Laser Level Kit, Rotary, Dual Grade
- Item # 1ELT8
- Mfr. Model # 48-3175-1
- UNSPSC # 27111802
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 15.75 lbs.
- ItemRotary Laser Level
- Leveling TypeElectronic Self-Leveling
- Number of Beams2
- Beam ColorRed
- Range w/Detector2800 ft.
- Range w/o Detector200 ft.
- Accuracy+/-1/16" @ 100 Ft.
- Laser ClassII
- Auto Leveling Range5 Degrees
- Visual/Audible IndicatorsYes
- Auto ShutoffNo
- Plumb DownNo
- Plumb UpYes
- Preset AngleUser Defineable
- Rotating Speed0-1000 rpm, Increments of 50 rpm
- Thread Size5/8-11
- FeaturesDigital Dual Grade Rotary Laser With +/-10% Grade Range And Interior Laser Accessories
- Power Source(4) D Alkaline Batteries
- IncludesDetector, Detector Clamp, Wall Mount, (2) Targets, Laser Glasses, Remote Control
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.