Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Laser Level Kit, Rotary, Dual Grade
- Item # 1ELT8
- Mfr. Model # 48-3175-1
- UNSPSC # 27111802
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 15.75 lbs.
- ItemRotary Laser Level
- TypeHorizontal And Vertical
- Leveling TypeElectronic Self-Leveling
- Range w/Detector2800 ft.
- Range w/o Detector200 ft.
- Plumb DownNo
- Plumb UpYes
- Power Source(4) D Alkaline Batteries
- Accuracy+/-1/16" @ 100 Ft.
- Auto Leveling Range5 Degrees
- Grade/SlopeElectronic Dual Grade Up To 10%
- Preset AngleUser Defineable
- Number of Beams2
- Beam ColorRed
- Laser ClassII
- Rotating Speed0-1000 rpm, Increments of 50 rpm
- Visual/Audible IndicatorsYes
- Auto ShutoffNo
- FeaturesDigital Dual Grade Rotary Laser With +/-10% Grade Range And Interior Laser Accessories
- IncludesDetector, Detector Clamp, Wall Mount, (2) Targets, Laser Glasses, Remote Control
- Operating Temp.22 To 120 Degrees F
- Thread Size5/8-11
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.