Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Cross-Axis Self Leveling Pipe Laser Level
- Item # 1ELR9
- Mfr. Model # 49-DWPL20
- UNSPSC # 27111802
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 30.25 lbs.
- Item Pipe Laser Level
- Leveling Type Cross-Axis Self Leveling
- Number of Beams 1
- Beam Color Red
- Range w/o Detector 800 ft.
- Accuracy +/-10 Arc Seconds
- Laser Class II
- Visual/Audible Indicators Visual
- Auto Shutoff Yes
- Plumb Down No
- Plumb Up No
- Thread Size 5/8-11
- Features Auto Line Centering, Auto Zero Grade, Illuminated LED Pivot Point, Lock Grade And Line, LCD Display, Wireless Two-Way Remote Control, Water Proof, Nitrogen Purged And Sealed
- Power Source Recharchable Ni-Mh Pack, Alkaline Batteries Or 12V Power Cord
- Includes Charger, Alkaline Battery Tray, Leg Set, 12V Power Cord, Remote Control, Leg Wrench
Compliance and Restrictions
Item # 5TCX2JOHNSON
Price $4,270.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.