Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Pipe Laser Level, Self-Level, Range 800 Ft
- Item # 1ELR9
- Mfr. Model # 49-DWPL20
- UNSPSC # 27111802
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 30.25 lbs.
- ItemPipe Laser Level
- Leveling TypeCross-Axis Self Leveling
- Number of Beams1
- Beam ColorRed
- Range w/o Detector800 ft.
- Accuracy+/-10 Arc Seconds
- Laser ClassII
- Visual/Audible IndicatorsVisual
- Auto ShutoffYes
- Plumb DownNo
- Plumb UpNo
- Thread Size5/8-11
- FeaturesAuto Line Centering, Auto Zero Grade, Illuminated LED Pivot Point, Lock Grade And Line, LCD Display, Wireless Two-Way Remote Control, Water Proof, Nitrogen Purged And Sealed
- Power SourceRecharchable Ni-Mh Pack, Alkaline Batteries Or 12V Power Cord
- IncludesCharger, Alkaline Battery Tray, Leg Set, 12V Power Cord, Remote Control, Leg Wrench
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.