Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (1-800-472-4643).
26 X Line Transfer Unit Package, 400 Ft
- Item # 2HEP2
- Mfr. Model # 44-8877
- UNSPSC # 27111802
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 20.4 lbs.
- Item Line Transfer Unit
- Magnification 26X
- Working Range 400 ft.
- Accuracy +/-3/16" @ 150 ft.
- Horizontal Range 0-90-0, Each 10
- Horizontal Graduations 1
- Minimum Focus 6 ft.
- Aperture 1.257"
- Field of View 1 9 Min.
- Number of Lenses 8
- Leveling Type Top Mounted Level Vial, 4 Leveling Screws, Wide Stance Ball-bearing Center
- Mounting Thread 3.5X8
- Characteristics Glass Reticle Has Stadia Lines With 1:100 Ratio, Ability to Look Straight Down, Circle Lock to Prevent Horizontal Movement When Doing Vertical Work
- Includes 5/8-11 Adapter Plate, Rain Hood, Lens Cap
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.