Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
26 X Line Transfer Unit Package, 400 Ft
- Item # 2HEP2
- Mfr. Model # 44-8877
- UNSPSC # 27111802
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 20.4 lbs.
- ItemLine Transfer Unit
- Working Range400 ft.
- Accuracy+/-3/16" @ 150 ft.
- Horizontal Range0-90-0, Each 10
- Horizontal Graduations1
- Minimum Focus6 ft.
- Field of View1 9 Min.
- Number of Lenses8
- Leveling TypeTop Mounted Level Vial, 4 Leveling Screws, Wide Stance Ball-bearing Center
- Mounting Thread3.5X8
- CharacteristicsGlass Reticle Has Stadia Lines With 1:100 Ratio, Ability to Look Straight Down, Circle Lock to Prevent Horizontal Movement When Doing Vertical Work
- Includes5/8-11 Adapter Plate, Rain Hood, Lens Cap
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.