Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemPunch and Chisel Set
- Number of Pieces8
- Sizes IncludedCold Chisels: 3/8, 1/2, 5/8", Solid Punch: 5/32", Pin Punch: 1/8, 3/16, 1/4", Center Punch 5/16"
- ConstructionHigh Carbon Steel
- ApplicationFor Cutting, Shaping, and Removing Metal, Pins Or Keys, Centering and Drilling Holes
- IncludesRoll Pouch
Compliance and Restrictions
- Item # 24A872DASCO PROPrice:$5.14Compare
- Item # 24A946DASCO PROPrice:$96.30Compare
- Item # 24A908DASCO PROPrice:$3.30Compare
- Item # 24A888DASCO PROPrice:$2.95Compare
- Item # 24A849DASCO PROPrice:$20.57Compare
- Item # 24A898DASCO PROPrice:$3.23Compare
- Item # 24A870DASCO PROPrice:$3.86Compare
- Item # 24A945DASCO PROPrice:$62.95Compare
- Item # 24A851DASCO PROPrice:$48.50Compare
- Item # 24A904DASCO PROPrice:$3.02Compare
- Item # 24A871DASCO PROPrice:$5.09Compare
- Item # 24A906DASCO PROPrice:$3.05Compare
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.