Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
DC Speed Control, Chassis, 100/200VDC Shunt Wound Volts, 0 to 90/180VDC Voltage Output, 10 Max. Amps
- Item # 6Z387
- Mfr. Model # 530BC
- UNSPSC # 39121510
- Catalog Page # 344
- Shipping Weight 3.0 lbs.
- Item DC Speed Control
- Enclosure Chassis
- Max. Amps 10
- Voltage Output 0 to 90/180VDC
- Speed Range 50:1
- Rotation Single Direction
- External Switches None
- AC Input Voltage 120/240VAC
- DC Speed Control SCR
- HP @ Lower Volts 1/8 to 1
- HP @ Higher Volts 1/4 to 2
- Linear Acceleration Adjustable 0.3 to 12 sec.
- Linear Deceleration Adjustable 0.6 to 12 sec.
- Current/Torque Limit Adjustable
- Speed Regulation +/-1% with Armature Voltage Feedback, +/-0.5% with Tach Feedback
- Shunt Wound Volts 100/200VDC
- Accepts Tach Feedback Yes
- Dynamic Braking No
- IR Compensation Adjustable
- Follower Circuit No
- Mount Type Chassis
- Height 9"
- Depth 2"
- Width 6.7"
- Operating Temp. -10 Degrees to 45 Degrees C
- For Use With Material Handling, Laboratory, Food Processing, Pump, Fan/Blower, Conveyor, Machine Tool, DC Motor and Spooling Applications
- Standards cULus Recognized
- Includes Speed Potentiometer Knob and Dial Plate
Compliance and Restrictions
Item # 5JJ59DC Speed Control, Chassis, 100/200VDC Shunt Wound Volts, 0 to 90/180VDC Voltage Output, 15 Max. AmpsDART CONTROLS
Price $1,165.00 / each
Item # 6Z388DC Speed Control, NEMA 4/12, 100/200VDC Shunt Wound Volts, 0 to 90/180VDC Voltage Output, 10 Max. AmpsDART CONTROLS
Price $822.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.