Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (1-800-472-4643).
DC Speed Control, Chassis, 0 to 12VDC Voltage Output, 20 Max. Amps
- Item # 5JJ51
- Mfr. Model # 65E20-12
- UNSPSC # 39121510
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 1.0 lbs.
- Item DC Speed Control
- Enclosure Chassis
- Max. Amps 20
- Voltage Output 0 to 12VDC
- Speed Range 30:1
- Rotation Single Direction
- External Switches CW
- DC Input Voltage 12VDC
- DC Speed Control PWM
- HP @ Lower Volts 1/25 to 1/3
- Linear Acceleration Adjustable 0 to 10 sec.
- Linear Deceleration Fixed 0.5 sec.
- Current/Torque Limit Adjustable
- Speed Regulation +/-1% of Base Speed
- IR Compensation Adjustable
- Mount Type Chassis
- Height 7"
- Depth 1.7"
- Width 3.7"
- Operating Temp. -10 Degrees to 45 Degrees C
- For Use With Low Voltage DC Motors in Portable Battery-powered Equipment for Conveying, Spraying, Pumping and Paper Sorting
- Includes Speed Potentiometer Knob and Dial Plate
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.