Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemDC Speed Control
- Voltage Output90/180VDC
- Input Voltage115/230VAC
- EnclosureNEMA 4X
- HP @ Higher Volts1/4 to 2
- HP @ Lower Volts1/8 to 1
- Speed Regulation+/-1/2 RPM of Set Speed
- Accepts Tach FeedbackYes
- Max. Amps10
- Linear AccelerationAdjustable 0 to 30 sec.
- Linear DecelerationAdjustable 0 to 30 sec.
- Power On LightNo
- Display TypeLED
- IR CompensationClosed-Loop
- Follower CircuitYes
- Mount Type1/4 DIN
- Operating Temp.-10 Degrees to 45 Degrees C
- For Use WithConveyor Ovens Used in Food Preparation, UV Curing, Heat Shrink Packaging, Industrial Auger and Mixing Equipment, Medical Lab Mixing Equipment, Spray Equipment, Printing Processes, Pumping Systems and Anywhere Accuracy and Closed Loop are Needed with a DC Motor
- StandardscULus Recognized
- IncludesDigital Display, NPN Open-Collector Transistor to Accept Tach Feedback
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.