Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemRubber Sealant
- Size10.1 oz.
- Application Time20 min.
- Functional Cure (Hours)24
- Full Cure24 hrs.
- Coverage55 Linear ft. @ 3/16" Bead
- Flash Point (F)212
- Operating Temp. Range-35 to 140 Degrees F
- Temp. Range (F)-40 to 400
- VOC Content30 g/L
- Adheres ToGlass, Ceramic, Fiberglass, Wood, Brick, Metal, Drywall, Tile, Concrete
- For Use WithStandard Caulk Gun
- CharacteristicsWatertight, Flexible, Indoor Use, Outdoor Use
- MeetsASTM Spec C 920, Class 25, Type S, Grade NS
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Alternate Search Terms
- Adhesive Sealants (443)
- Sealant Adhesives (413)
- Caulk Sealants (267)
- Ceramic Adhesives (255)
- Cartridge Adhesives (218)
- Glass Adhesives (217)
- Silicone Sealants (193)
- Concrete Sealants (171)
- Caulk Adhesives (168)
- Cartridge Sealants (126)
- Indoor/Outdoor Caulk (109)
- Weatherproof Caulk (109)
- Silicone Adhesives (105)
- Silicone Caulk (99)
- Window Sealants (75)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.