Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Concrete Sealant, 10.1 oz, Gray
- Item # 1LYG9
- Mfr. Model # 18814
- UNSPSC # 31201616
- Catalog Page # 3141
- Shipping Weight 1.16 lbs.
- ItemConcrete Sealant
- Size10.1 oz.
- Container TypeTube
- Specific Gravity1.4
- Performance Temp. Range-40 Degrees to 170 Degrees F
- SubstratesAdheres to Wood, Concrete, Aluminum, Glass, Metal, Vinyl, Stucco, Asphalt, Fiberglass, Masonry, Brick, Stone, Plastic
- Flash PointGreater Than 200 Degrees F
- Full Cure4 to 7 days
- Application Time5 min.
- Application Temp. Range40 Degrees to 100 Degrees F
- CharacteristicsForms Watertight Weatherproof Seal, Permanently Flexible, Polyurethane, 3-6 hr. Tack Free Time
- ApplicationIdeal for use on Window and door perimeters, Horizontal and vertical joints, Aluminum, vinyl or fiber-cement siding, Siding corner joints, Expansion and control joints, Pre-cast panels, Fascia, Tuck pointing, Ducts, vents, skylights, Common roofing detail applications, Foundations, chimneys, Flashing, eaves, downspouts
- MeetsMeets or Exceeds Federal Specification TT S 00230C, Type II, Class A and ASTM C920, Type S, Grade NS, Class 35, Certified To The NSF/ANSI Standard 61 For Potable Water
- Green Environmental AttributeVOC Levels Meet SCAQMD Requirements
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.