Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Patching Compound, 1 gal, Pail, Off-White
- Item # 2GLA7
- Mfr. Model # 58555
- UNSPSC # 30161507
- Catalog Page # 3136
- Shipping Weight 14.28 lbs.
- ItemReady-Mixed Multi-Purpose Patching Compound
- Size1 gal.
- Container TypePail
- ColorOff White
- VOCVOC Compliant
- Flash PointGreater Than 200 Degrees F
- Temp. Range-20 Degrees to 120 Degrees F
- Dry Time5 hr.
- Dry Time RecoatNot Specified
- Dry Time Tack FreeNot Specified
- Traffic HoursNot Specified
- Application TimeNot Specified
- Setting TimeNot Specified
- Functional CureNot Specified
- Adheres ToDrywall, Plaster, Concrete, Wood, Masonry
- ApplicationFill, Level Or Patch Cracks and Holes In Interior and Exterior Surfaces
- For Use WithDrywall, Plaster, Concrete, Wood, Masonry
- CharacteristicsSmooth Working Consistency, Dries Quickly With Minimal Shrinkage
- Yield StrengthNot Specified
- MeetsOSHA 1910.134 and ANSI Z88.2, VOC Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.