Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Spray Adhesive, VOC Compliant, 16 oz.
- Item # 1LYH5
- Mfr. Model # 118
- UNSPSC # 31201601
- Catalog Page # 2773
- Shipping Weight 1.25 lbs.
- Item Spray Adhesive
- Type Multipurpose
- Size (Oz.) 16
- Net Weight (Oz.) 16.00
- Temp. Range (F) 0 Degrees to 150 Degrees
- Application Time 120 min.
- Curing Time 8 hr.
- Bonding Range 2 hr.
- Substrates Foils, Plastics, Paper, Foam, Metal, Cardboard, Carpet Tiles, Felt
- Application Bonds Trim Work, Upholstery Work, Hobby and Craft
- Characteristics Permanent or Temporary Bond
- Standards VOC Compliant
- Green Environmental Attribute VOC Levels Meet SCAQMD Requirements
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.