Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ColorAluminum Gray
- Size10.1 oz.
- Application Time30 min.
- Functional Cure (Hours)24
- Coverage55 Linear ft. @ 3/16" Bead
- Flash Point (F)200
- Operating Temp. Range40 to 100 Degrees F
- Temp. Range (F)-40 to 180
- Adheres ToWood, Aluminum, Vinyl, Drywall, Metal, Glass, Masonry, Brick, Concrete, Plastic
- For Use WithStandard Caulk Gun
- CharacteristicsMildew Resistant, Paintable, Flexible, Watertight, Indoor, Outdoor Use
- MeetsASTM C920, Type S, Grade NS, Class 25, TT S 00230c, C834
- Green Environmental AttributeVOC Levels Meet SCAQMD Requirements
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Alternate Search Terms
- Wood Adhesives (469)
- Adhesive Sealants (443)
- Sealant Adhesives (413)
- Caulk Sealants (267)
- Cartridge Adhesives (218)
- Concrete Sealants (171)
- Caulk Adhesives (168)
- Construction Adhesives (165)
- Masonry Sealants (135)
- Cartridge Sealants (126)
- Indoor/Outdoor Caulk (109)
- Weatherproof Caulk (109)
- Window Sealants (75)
- Latex Caulk (71)
- Construction Sealants (67)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.