Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Size10.1 oz.
- Application Time30 min.
- Functional Cure (Hours)24
- Coverage55 Linear ft. @ 3/16" Bead
- Flash Point (F)200
- Operating Temp. Range40 to 100 Degrees F
- Temp. Range (F)-40 to 180
- Adheres ToWood, Aluminum, Vinyl, Drywall, Metal, Glass, Masonry, Brick, Concrete, Plastic
- For Use WithStandard Caulk Gun
- CharacteristicsMildew Resistant, Paintable, Flexible, Watertight, Indoor, Outdoor Use
- MeetsASTM C920, Type S, Grade NS, Class 25, TT S 00230c, C834
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Alternate Search Terms
- Wood Adhesives (451)
- Adhesive Sealants (429)
- Sealant Adhesives (357)
- Cartridge Adhesives (216)
- Construction Adhesives (162)
- Concrete Sealants (156)
- Caulk Adhesives (136)
- Masonry Sealants (133)
- Cartridge Sealants (112)
- Weatherproof Caulk (103)
- Indoor/Outdoor Caulk (83)
- Window Sealants (71)
- Latex Caulk (67)
- Latex Sealants (49)
- Duct Sealants (39)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.