Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Flexible Floor Patch and Leveler1 gal. Size, Light Gray Color, Container Type: Pail
- Item # 10L516
- Mfr. Model # 59190
- UNSPSC # 31201606
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 12.1 lbs.
- ItemFlexible Floor Patch and Leveler
- Size1 gal.
- Container TypePail
- ColorLight Gray
- Flash PointNot Specified
- Temp. RangeAbove 40 Degrees F
- Dry Time6 hr.
- Dry Time Recoat6 hr.
- Dry Time Tack Free6 hr.
- Traffic Hours6 hr.
- Application TimeNot Specified
- Setting Time6 hr.
- Functional Cure6 hr.
- Adheres ToWood, Subfloor, Concrete
- ApplicationIdeal For Filling and Leveling Surfaces Prior to The Installation Of Carpeting, Vinyl Floor Tile Or Sheeting As Well As Ceramic Tile
- For Use WithWood, Subfloor, Concrete
- CharacteristicsCrack Resistant, Flexible
- Yield StrengthNot Specified
- MeetsOSHA 1910.134 and ANSI Z88.2
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.