Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Exterior Latex Wood Filler, 1 pt. Size, Natural Color, Container Type: Pail
- Item # 5E115
- Mfr. Model # 00529
- UNSPSC # 31201606
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 1.04 lbs.
- Item Exterior Latex Wood Filler
- Size 1 pt.
- Container Type Pail
- Color Natural
- Flash Point Not Specified
- Temp. Range 40 Degrees F
- Dry Time Not Specified
- Dry Time Recoat Not Specified
- Dry Time Tack Free Not Specified
- Traffic Hours Not Specified
- Application Time Not Specified
- Setting Time Not Specified
- Functional Cure Not Specified
- Adheres To All Woods
- Application Fill Cracks, Dents, Scratches, Nail Holes and Chips In Wood Surfaces
- Characteristics Easy Water Clean-up Formula, Low Odor
- Yield Strength Not Specified
- Meets OSHA 1910.134 and ANSI Z88.2
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.