Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Condensing Unit, 1/2HP, 115V, R-134A
- Item # 29AT80
- Mfr. Model # 114N2024
- UNSPSC # 40101704
- Catalog Page # 4203
- Shipping Weight 59.0 lbs.
- ItemRefrigeration Condensing Unit
- ApplicationMedium Temperature
- Freezer/Cooler Temp. Range (F)10 Degrees to 50 Degrees
- Refrigerant TypeR-134A
- Capacity (BtuH)4109
- Liquid Line Size (In.)1/4
- Suction Line Size (In.)3/8
- Height (In.)11.8
- Width (In.)13
- Depth (In.)17
- Weight (Lbs.)52.92
- Additional FeaturesHigh Efficiency, Metal Fan Shroud for Durability, Low Noise Compressor, Service Valves, Pre-wired Unit, Outdoor Requires Additional Enclosure Mfr. Model No. 119-6040
- RemarksCapacity Designed for 5 Degrees F Sub Cooling
- IncludesBX Metal Power Cord, Refrigerant Receiver
- Agency ComplianceUL
- MBH @ 95 (F) Ambient, 40 (F) SST5.5
- MBH @ 95 (F) Ambient, 35 (F) SST5
- MBH @ 95 (F) Ambient, 30 (F) SST4.5
- MBH @ 95 (F) Ambient, 25 (F) SST4.1
- MBH @ 95 (F) Ambient, 20 (F) SST3.7
- MBH @ 95 (F) Ambient, 15 (F) SST3.3
- MBH @ 95 (F) Ambient, 10 (F) SST2.9
- MBH @ 95 (F) Ambient, 5 (F) SST2.6
- MBH @ 95 (F) Ambient, 0 (F) SST2.2
Compliance and Restrictions
Only Sold to Licensed Company/Individual
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.