Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
A/C Compressor, 40,000 BtuH, 208/230V
- Item # 4UKW8
- Mfr. Model # HRM040U2LP6
- UNSPSC # 40151607
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 69.5 lbs.
- Item A/C Compressor
- BtuH 40,000
- Voltage 208/230
- Phase 3
- Line Connection Suction I.D. 3/4"
- Line Connection Discharge I.D. 1/2"
- Refrigerant Type R-22
- Nominal HP 3
- Hz 60
- Amps 12.8 LRA
- Evaporating Temp @ ARI Standards 45 Degrees F
- Condensing Temp @ ARI Standards 130 Degrees F
- Ambient Temp @ ARI Standards 90 Degrees F
- Base Mount Length 7-1/2"
- Base Mount Width 7-1/2"
- Length 6-1/2"
- Width 6-1/2"
- Height 16-3/8"
- Type of Compressor Oil AB
- Application Split Systems and Packaged A/C Units
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- Standards Meets ARI Performance, UL Certified, CE Certified
- Includes Mounting Kit with Grommets and Sleeves
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.