Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Refrigerator and Freezer, 2.9 cu ft, White
- Item # 6RNP6
- Mfr. Model # DCR032A2WDD
- UNSPSC # 52141509
- Catalog Page # 4192
- Shipping Weight 59.0 lbs.
- ItemCompact Refrigerator with Freezer Section
- Refrigerator StyleCompact
- Refrigerator Capacity2.6 cu. ft.
- Freezer Capacity0.3 cu. ft.
- Total Capacity3.2 cu. ft.
- Refrigerator Temperature Range (C)0 to 10
- Refrigerator Temperature Range (F)32 to 50
- Number of Doors1
- Number of Shelves(1) Full Shelf and (1) Half Shelf
- DefrostPush Button
- Control TypeMechanical
- Cord Length5 ft.
- Door HingeSide
- Door TypeSwing
- FeaturesReversible Door Hinge, Integrated Door Handle, Scratch Resistant Work Top, Smooth back Design
- Overall Height32-11/16"
- Overall Width17-11/16"
- Overall Depth18-8/16"
- IncludesGlass Shelves, Tall Bottle Storage, Compact Freezer Section
- Energy Star CompliantYes
- StandardsUL, C-UL Listed
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.