Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemRefrigerator and Freezer
- Refrigerator Capacity7.09 cu. ft.
- Freezer Capacity2.88 cu. ft.
- Total Capacity10.0 cu. ft.
- Refrigerator Temperature Range (C)0 to 10
- Refrigerator Temperature Range (F)32 to 50
- Freezer Temperature Range (C)-18 to -15
- Freezer Temperature Range (F)0 to 5
- DefrostFrost Free
- Control TypeMechanical
- Cord Length5 Ft.
- Door HingeSide
- Door TypeSwing
- FeaturesSpace Saving Design, Flush Back, Frost Free Operation, Round Smooth Reversible Door, Recessed Handle, Front leveling Legs, Two Back Rollers for Ease of Movement
- IncludesMechanical Thermostat, Refrigerator Has (2) Full Adjustable Glass Shelves, Freezer (1) Full Wire Shelf , Ice Cube Trays, Integrated Door Shelving and Egg Storage, See Thru Crisper, Interior Light, Reversible Door Hinge, 1 Year Warranty
- Agency ComplianceUL, CSA, CUL
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.