Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemRefrigerator and Freezer
- Refrigerator StyleCompact
- Refrigerator Capacity3.9 cu. ft.
- Freezer Capacity0.4 cu. ft.
- Total Capacity4.7 cu. ft.
- Refrigerator Temperature Range (C)-17 to 4
- Refrigerator Temperature Range (F)0 to 40
- Freezer Temperature Range (C)-17 to -15
- Freezer Temperature Range (F)0 to 5
- Number of Doors1
- Number of Shelves(2) Full Shelf and (1) Half Shelf
- DefrostPush Button
- Control TypeMechanical
- Cord Length5 ft.
- Door HingeSide
- Door TypeSwing
- FeaturesIntegrated Door Handle, Smooth Back Design, Reversible Door Hinge For Right Or Left Hand Opening
- Overall Height32-11/16"
- Overall Width20-1/8"
- Overall Depth21-1/16"
- IncludesGlass Shelves, Tall Bottle Storage, Beverage Dispensing System, Compact Freezer Section
- Energy Star CompliantYes
- StandardsUL, C-UL Listed
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.