Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Hydraulic Press, 10 t, Manual Pump, 36 In
- Item # 40F053
- Mfr. Model # 972200
- UNSPSC # 27121502
- Catalog Page # 1020
- Shipping Weight 135.0 lbs.
- ItemHydraulic Press
- Frame Capacity10 t
- Frame TypeH Frame
- Cylinder TypeSingle Action
- Cylinder Stroke6"
- Ram Travel10"
- Strokes to Extend Piston 1 In26
- Pump Handle Effort @ Rated Capacity (Lb.)25 lb.
- Base Length23"
- Base Width23"
- Reservoir Capacity24 oz.
- PumpMfr. No. 301121
- Pump TypeManual
- Total Height36"
- Total Width23"
- Working Height36"
- Working Width23"
- Overall Height36"
- Height with Screw Extension36"
- FeaturesBolted Channel Iron Frame, Economical
- ApplicationPressing, Straightening, Bending, Forming, Punching, Staking and Clamping
- IncludesCombination Table Plates and V-block
Compliance and Restrictions
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Maximum reading on the supplied pressure guage is 7992 psi.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.