Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Hydraulic Press, 75 t, Manual Pump
- Item # 40F041
- Mfr. Model # 907003
- UNSPSC # 27121502
- Catalog Page # 1020
- Shipping Weight 1245.0 lbs.
- ItemHydraulic Press
- Frame Capacity75 t
- Frame TypeH Frame
- Cylinder TypeSingle Action
- Cylinder Stroke4-1/2"
- Ram Travel13"
- Strokes to Extend Piston 1 In26
- Pump Handle Effort @ Rated Capacity (Lb.)50 lb.
- Base Length55"
- Base Width36"
- Reservoir Capacity6 qt.
- PumpMfr. No. 700887
- Pump TypeManual
- Total Height87"
- Total Width36"
- Working Height87"
- Working Width36"
- Overall Height87"
- Height with Screw Extension87"
- FeaturesWelded Channel Iron Frame, Heavy Duty with Self Contained Workhead
- ApplicationPressing, Straightening, Bending, Forming, Punching, Staking and Clamping
- IncludesTable Plates, V Blocks, Flat Ram Nose and V-ram Nose
Compliance and Restrictions
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.