Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemGravity Feed Vertical Band Saw
- Cutting Capacity Rectangle14-1/2" x 9"
- Cutting Capacity Round14-1/2"
- Cutting Capacity Square14-1/2"
- Max. Thickness of Cut14-1/2"
- Max. Blade Length120"
- Max. Blade Width3/4"
- Blade Thickness.035"
- Overall Height66"
- Overall Width40"
- Overall Depth29"
- Amps AC16.0
- FeaturesThe Blade Feeds Into The Material By Gravity, Which Allows For Hands Free Operation
- Table Dimensions29" x 18"
- Blade Wheels Dia.14"
- Min. Blade Length120"
- Min. Blade Width1/4"
- IncludesC Clamp Assembly and One Standard Blade (Casters Not Included)
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.