Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Arbor Press, 6 Tons
- Item # 40F029
- Mfr. Model # 903004
- UNSPSC # 23171622
- Catalog Page # 1019
- Shipping Weight 260.0 lbs.
- ItemArbor Press
- Force in Tons6
- Force Range (Lbs.)0 to 12000
- Swing (In.)7-3/4
- Table Work Surface (In.)6-3/4 x 6-3/4
- Anvil Dia. Work Area (In.)8-1/8
- Range of Slot Widths (In.)1/2 - 3-1/16
- Max. Work Height (In.)15
- Ram Dimensions (In.)1.5 x 1.5 x 19
- Height (In.)26
- Width (In.)8-1/4
- Depth (In.)20
- Base Size (In.)8-1/4 x 20
- ConstructionMachined Gray Iron Cast Frame With Heat Treated And Ground Spindle, Heat Treated Ram, And Machined Table Plate
- FeaturesCompound Leverage Mechanism Allows Greater Pressure Application With Minimum Effort And Sliding Pin Easily Converts Press From Compound To Single Leverage
- IncludesFixed Table And Hand Operated Brake
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Arbor Presses (54)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.