Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemConcealed Latch Knobs
- Type1-1/2" dia.
- Material of ConstructionZamac
- Fastener TypeTheft Resistant
- For Use WithSteel Partition
- Used ForLocking Metal Doors
- IncludesFemale Latch, Male Latch, Step Bolt 1/2"
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Washroom (2703)
- Door Hardware (2660)
- Lavatory (2510)
- Bathroom Stall Components (752)
- Lavatory Stall Components (752)
- Restroom Stall Components (752)
- Washroom Stall Components (752)
- Toilet Stall Components (724)
- Door Latches (42)
- Bathroom Stall Latches (12)
- Lavatory Stall Latches (12)
- Toilet Door Latches (12)
- Toilet Stall Latches (12)
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Do you have a spec sheet on this product?
This item does not come with the center round bar as it has been designed to fit a door made by the Global Partition Company and that center bar/slide is a non-replaceable part which is welded inside the door cavity. If you need a lock with the center bar, please contact us at 1-800-GRAINGER for assistance.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.