Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Cabinet, Metal, White, 15x9-1/2x30-1/4 In
- Item # 9LUW1
- Mfr. Model # 4453.3R
- UNSPSC # 47131905
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 24.0 lbs.
- Container TypeMetal Single Spill Control Station
- Container Size15 x 9-1/2 x 30-1/4"
- Includes(1) Non Adjustable Shelf, (1) 2 x 21-1/2" Front Window, (1) Metal Lever Latch, Red "Spill Control Station" Legend
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
i need this cabinet but with the options inside. it appears you used to sell this a different way.
found the same thing on another website. surplasserver.com
9luw1 - but this one has goggles, chem suit, masks, sorbent pads, and a komfort guard suit inside it.
I have searched all over for this item
spill defense spill control station
(10) 1 qt. Standard Pillows, (2) 1 qt. Hydrofluoric Acid Pillows, (2) Chemical Goggles, (15) Sorbent Pads, (15) Hazardous Waste Bags with Labels, (2) Pairs of Gloves, (2) Coveralls.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.