Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
First Aid Kit, Bulk, White, 106 Pcs, 25 Ppl
- Item # 11L790
- Mfr. Model # NONFAK200
- UNSPSC # 42172001
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 1.75 lbs.
- ItemFirst Aid Kit
- Mount TypePortable
- Kit TypeBulk
- Number of Components106
- People Served25
- Case MaterialPlastic
- Number of Shelves0
- Color CodeNo
- Includes(3) 1-3/4" x 3" Large Fingertip Fabric Bandages, (2) 1-1/2" x 3" Knuckle Fabric Bandages, (50) 3/4" x 3" Adhesive Plastic Bandages, (1) 5" x 9" Trauma Pad, (6) 2" x 2" Guaze Dressing Pads-(3) 2-Pks, (1) 2" Conforming Gauze Roll Bandage, (1) Sterile Eye Pad, (1) 1/2" x 5 yd. First Aid Tape Roll, (1) Triangular Sling/Bandage, (12) Antiseptic Cleansing Wipes (Sting Free), (6) Triple Antibiotic Ointment Packs, (12) Aspirin Tablets - (6) 2-Pks, (1) 4" x 5" Instant Cold Compress, (2) Exam Quality Vinyl Gloves - (1) Pair, (1) 4-1/2" Scissor - Nickel Plated, (1) 4" Tweezers - Plastic, (1) Eye Wash, 4 oz., (3) Insect Sting Relief Pads, (1) First Aid Guide
- StandardsMeets Federal OSHA Recommendations
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.