Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemWater Filter System
- Flow Rate0.5 gpm
- Max. Pressure100 psi
- Min. Pressure30 psi
- Service Life500 gal.
- With Gauge/Without GaugeWithout Gauge
- With Valve/Without ValveWith Valve
- Overall Height14"
- Overall Width3-3/4"
- Overall Depth8-3/4"
- Max. Temp.100 Degrees F
- Number of Cartridges Required1
- Connection1/4" NPT
- Filter MediaCarbon Block
- ReducesTaste, Odor, Chlorine, Chloramine, Sediment, Lead, Cysts, MTBE, VOCs, Mercury, Turbidity, Atrazine, Lindane and Particulates
- Head MaterialPolypropylene
- Housing MaterialPolypropylene
- StandardsNSF 42 and 53
- IncludesFilter Head Built-In Bracket, Cartridge, Mounting Screws, Water Supply Adapter, Lead Free Faucet and Fittings, Faucet Battery, Plastic Tubing, Cartridge Change Reminder Sticker
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Water Filters (364)
- Cartridge Filters (293)
- Water System Filters (175)
- Water Filter Systems (138)
- Beverage Filters (122)
- Taste and Odor Filters (96)
- Scale Inhibitor Filters (78)
- Contaminant Filters (64)
- Chlorine Removal Filters (63)
- Food Service Water Filter Systems (62)
- Restaurant Water Filters (56)
- Drinking Water Systems (41)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.