Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Electronic Self-LevelingRotary Laser Level
- Item # 1ELN7
- Mfr. Model # 57-LM800I
- UNSPSC # 27111802
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 14.0 lbs.
- ItemRotary Laser Level
- Leveling TypeElectronic Self-Leveling
- Number of Beams3
- Beam ColorRed
- Range w/Detector2800 ft.
- Range w/o Detector200 ft.
- Accuracy1/16" @ 100 Ft.
- Laser ClassII
- Auto Leveling Range5 Degrees
- Visual/Audible IndicatorsYes
- Auto ShutoffNo
- Plumb DownYes
- Plumb UpYes
- Preset Angle0,10,45,90,180 Degrees
- Rotating Speed0,150,300,600 rpm
- Thread Size5/8-11
- Power SourceNiMh Battery Stick
- IncludesRemote Control, NiMH Battery, Charger, Glasses, (2) Targets, Wall Mount, Manual and Case
Compliance and Restrictions
- Item # 1ELN1CST/BERGER
Alternate Search Terms
- Laser Levels (134)
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.