Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Magnetic Locator W/Power Line Indicator
- Item # 1ELK5
- Mfr. Model # 19-202SC
- UNSPSC # 41114206
- Catalog Page # 809
- Shipping Weight 6.0 lbs.
- ItemMagnetic Locator
- TypeElectronic Digital
- Length (In.)42-3/4
- Power Source(6) AA Batteries
- Depth ReadingUp To 15 ft. Depending On Metal Thickness
- DisplayLCD Indicator W/Digital Numeric And Bar Graph Displays, Power Line Indicator
- Audio AlarmAudio Tone To Identify Target Object
- FeaturesAdjustable Sensitivity, Erase Feature, Power Line Indicator, Volume Control, Visual Low Battery Warning, Push-Button Membrane Pad
- ApplicationLocate Iron, Gas/Water Lines, Surveyors Markers, Valve Covers, Other Ferrous Objects
- IncludesSoft Carrying Case
Compliance and Restrictions
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.