Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Self-LevelingLaser Plumb Bob
- Item # 5EHJ5
- Mfr. Model # 58-XP5
- UNSPSC # 27111804
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 4.92 lbs.
- ItemLaser Plumb Bob
- Leveling TypeSelf-Leveling
- Number of Beams5
- Beam ColorRed
- Range w/o DetectorUp to 100 ft. Depending on Illumination
- AccuracyUp +/-3/16" @ 100 ft., Down +/-1/4" @ 50 ft.
- Auto Leveling Range5 Degrees
- Visual/Audible IndicatorsYes
- Auto ShutoffYes
- Plumb DownYes
- Plumb UpYes
- Thread Size5/8-11
- FeaturesIP54, Single Button Operation, Ball-Bearing Hung Magnetically Dampened Compensator, Laser Beams at 90 Deg From Each Other w/No Offsets
- Power Source(3) AA Alkaline Batteries
- IncludesBatteries, Multi-Mount, Target, Mounting Strap, Soft Pouch, Hard Carrying Case
Compliance and Restrictions
- Item # 1YRV2JOHNSON
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.