Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Plug-in GFCI120VAC Voltage Rating, NEMA Plug Configuration: 5-15P, Number of Poles: 2
- Item # 8YFA6
- Mfr. Model # 14650 013-6
- UNSPSC # 39121406
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 0.25 lbs.
- ItemPlug-in GFCI
- Voltage Rating120VAC
- Number of Poles2
- Number of Wires3
- NEMA Plug Configuration5-15P
- NEMA Receptacle Configuration5-15R
- Enclosure RatingIndoor
- MaterialHeavy Impact Resistant Polymer
- Reset TypeManual
- StandardsUL, CSA
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Electrical Receptacles (2222)
- Electrical Outlets (2218)
- Wire Devices (2166)
- GFCI (Ground Fault) Outlets (390)
- GFCI (Ground Fault) Receptacles (383)
- GFCI Outlets (378)
- GFCI Receptacles (362)
- Ground Fault Receptacles (362)
- Ground Fault Circuit Interrupters (125)
- GFCI Portable Protectors (104)
- Plug Adapters (62)
- Cord Protectors (12)
- Electrical Cord Protectors (12)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.