Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Direct Hot Water Vent Boiler, NG
- Item # 6DKJ2
- Mfr. Model # BWF128ENST2PSU
- UNSPSC # 40102004
- Catalog Page # 4298
- Shipping Weight 264.0 lbs.
- ItemDirect Hot Water Vent Boiler
- Net BtuH I-B-R92,000
- BtuH Input128,000
- Ignition TypeElectronic
- Gas Connection1/2"
- DOE Heating Capacity106,000 BtuH
- Burner Cap1 gph
- Pipe Size Return1-1/4"
- Pipe Size Supply1-1/4"
- For Use WithHome Heating Systems
- Vent TypeGravity
- Vent Dia.3"
- Cabinet MaterialSheet Metal
- Housing FinishPainted, Krinkle
- StandardsAHRI, IBR, ETL(US/Canada), ASME
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 yr. Component Part, 20 yr. Limited Heat Exchanger
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.