Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Condensing Vent Hot Water Boiler, NG
- Item # 13E346
- Mfr. Model # BWC151ENVT1PSU
- UNSPSC # 40102004
- Catalog Page # 4298
- Shipping Weight 175.0 lbs.
- ItemCondensing Vent Hot Water Boiler
- Net BtuH I-B-R117,000
- BtuH Input150,000
- Ignition TypeDirect Spark
- Gas Connection1/2"
- DOE Heating Capacity135,000 BtuH
- Burner Cap1 gph
- Pipe Size Return1"
- Pipe Size Supply1"
- For Use WithHome Heating Systems
- Vent TypeGravity
- Vent Dia.3"
- Cabinet MaterialSheet Metal
- Housing FinishPainted, Krinkle
- StandardsAHRI, IBR, ETL(US/Canada)
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 yr. Parts, 15 yr. Limited Heat Exchanger
- IncludesCirculator and Vent Kit
- Green Certification or Other RecognitionENERGY STAR Rated
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is ENERGY STAR Rated.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.