Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemSocket Set
- SAE or MetricSAE and Metric
- Drive Size3/8"
- Std. Socket Point Styles Included6
- Deep Socket Point Styles Included12
- Flex Socket Point Styles IncludedNone
- Number of Pieces30
- Tether CapableStandard Tool(Accessory Needed for Tethering)
- StandardsANSI, ASME
- Sockets Included12 pt. Standard: 5/16, 3/8, 7/16, 1/2, 9/16, 5/8, 11/16, 3/4, 9, 10, 12, 13, 14, 16, 17mm, 12 pt. Deep: 7/16, 1/2, 9/16, 5/8, 11/16, 12, 13, 14, 16, 17mm
- IncludesExtensions, Spark Plug Socket
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.