Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
4000K LED Troffer Fixture Retrofit Kit, 35 Watts, 120 to 277 Voltage
- Item # 22CW36
- Mfr. Model # UR2-24-36L-40K-S-FD
- UNSPSC # 32111503
- Catalog Page # 561
- Shipping Weight 2.47 lbs.
- Item LED Troffer Fixture Retrofit Kit
- Fixtures Per Kit 1
- Color Temp. 4000K
- CRI 80
- Length 24"
- Width 1-1/4"
- Height 1-1/4"
- Lumens 3600
- Voltage 120 to 277
- Watts 35
- Lumens Per Watt 102
- Dimmable / Non-Dimmable Dimmable
- Temp. Range 0 to 35 Degrees C
- For Use With Existing Recessed Luminaires
- Standards cULus Damp
- Kit Contents (4) Mounting Clips, (8) Self-Tapping Screws, Driver Screw, (2) 2 ft. LED Lightbars, LED Driver, Installation Instructions and UL1598C Certification Label
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 7 yr.
- LED Replacement For 2 Lamp LFL
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes to Reducing Energy Consumption
- Green Certification or Other Recognition DesignLights Consortium (DLC)
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is DesignLights Consortium (DLC).
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.