Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
LED Retrofit Kit, Troffer, 2L, 24 In, 4000K
- Item # 22CW36
- Mfr. Model # UR2-24-36L-40K-S-FD
- UNSPSC # 32111503
- Catalog Page # 689
- Shipping Weight 2.47 lbs.
- ItemLED Troffer Fixture Retrofit Kit
- Fixtures Per Kit1
- Color Temp.4000K
- Voltage120 to 277
- Lumens Per Watt102
- Temp. Range0 to 35 Degrees C
- For Use WithExisting Recessed Luminaires
- StandardscULus Damp
- Kit Contents(4) Mounting Clips, (8) Self-Tapping Screws, Driver Screw, (2) 2 ft. LED Lightbars, LED Driver, Installation Instructions and UL1598C Certification Label
- Manufacturers Warranty Length7 yr.
- LED Replacement For2 Lamp LFL
- Green Environmental AttributeProduct Contributes to Reducing Energy Consumption
- Green Certification or Other RecognitionDesignLights Consortium (DLC)
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is DesignLights Consortium (DLC).
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.