Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Area Light, Bronze, 204W, Type IV, 14583L
- Item # 43Y299
- Mfr. Model # BXAL1412D-UCZ7
- UNSPSC # 39111605
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 35.47 lbs.
- ItemArea Light
- Housing FinishBronze
- Housing MaterialDie Cast Aluminum
- Light DistributionType IV
- Lumens Per Watt71
- MountingDirect Arm Mount
- Color Temp.4000
- Lens MaterialAcrylic
- Temp. Range-40 to 50 Degrees C
- Rated Life50,000 hr.
- StandardscULus Listed for Wet Locations, , Certified to ANSI C136.31-2001, 3G Bridge and Overpass Vibration Standards, 10kV Surge Suppression Protection Tested in accordance with IEEE/ANSI C62.41.2, Luminaire and Finish Endurance Tested to Withstand 5,000 Hours of Elevated Ambient Salt Fog Conditions as Defined in ASTM tandard B 117, Dark Sky Friendly, IDA Approved, Meets Buy American Requirements Within ARRA
- Warranty10 yr.
- LED Replacement For400W HPS/MH
- Green Environmental AttributeProduct Contributes to Reducing Energy Consumption
- Green Certification or Other RecognitionDesignLights Consortium (DLC)
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is DesignLights Consortium (DLC).
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.