Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Area Light, Bronze, 204W, Type III, 13826L
- Item # 43Y291
- Mfr. Model # BXAL1312D-UCZ7
- UNSPSC # 39111605
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 35.47 lbs.
- Item Area Light
- Watts 204W
- Housing Finish Bronze
- Housing Material Die Cast Aluminum
- Light Distribution Type III
- Lumens 13,826
- Lumens Per Watt 68
- Mounting Direct Arm Mount
- Gasket IP66
- Voltage 120-277
- Color Temp. 4000
- CRI 70
- Height 3-9/10"
- Width 20-1/10"
- Length 27-1/10"
- Lens Material Acrylic
- Temp. Range -40 to 50 Degrees C
- Rated Life 50,000 hr.
- Standards cULus Listed for Wet Locations, , Certified to ANSI C136.31-2001, 3G Bridge and Overpass Vibration Standards, 10kV Surge Suppression Protection Tested in Accordance with IEEE/ANSI C62.41.2, Luminaire and Finish Endurance Tested to Withstand 5000 hr. of Elevated Ambient Salt Fog Conditions as Defined in ASTM tandard B 117, Dark Sky Friendly, IDA Approved, Meets Buy American Requirements Within ARRA
- Warranty 10 yr.
- LED Replacement For 400W HPS/MH
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes to Reducing Energy Consumption
- Green Certification or Other Recognition DesignLights Consortium (DLC)
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is DesignLights Consortium (DLC).
This item is restricted for international sale.
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.