Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Multipurpose Food Grade Grease, 14 oz.
- Item # 4JB56
- Mfr. Model # SL35600
- UNSPSC # 15121514
- Catalog Page # 3464
- Shipping Weight 1.05 lbs.
- ItemFood Grade Grease
- BaseAluminum Complex
- Size14 oz.
- Container TypeCartridge
- NLGI Grade2
- Temp. Range-30 Degrees to 300 Degrees F
- Flash Point430 Degrees F
- Dropping Point500 Degrees F
- Four-Ball Wear0.6 mm
- Specific Gravity0.89
- Timken OK Load40 lb.
- Viscosity @ 40C64 to 70
- Viscosity @ 100C7 to 10
- Metal DetectableNo
- ApplicationBottling Machinery, Breweries, Canneries, Carton/Packaging Equipment, Dairies, Food Processing, Handling Equipment, Meat Processing Plants, Seamers At High Speeds, Pressure
- StandardsNSF Registered, Category Code H-1
- Green Certification or Other RecognitionRoHS Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is RoHS Compliant.
This item has been restricted from sale in the following countries: Canada, Colombia, Hong Kong, Japan and Taiwan.
Alternate Search Terms
- Food-Grade Lubricants (428)
- Grease Lubricants (331)
- Multipurpose Lubricants (267)
- NSF Rated H1 Lubricants (266)
- Lubricant Grease (258)
- USDA Classified H1 Lubricants (246)
- Bearing Lubricants (218)
- Multipurpose Grease (161)
- Bearing Grease (156)
- FDA-Approved Lubricants (113)
- Food-Grade Grease (72)
- Gun Cartridge Grease (25)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.