Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemSilicone Mold Release
- Size16 oz.
- Net Weight (Oz.)11.5
- Operating Temp. (F)Up to 600 Degrees
- CharacteristicsOily, Colorless, Liquid
- ApplicationInjection and Compression Molding of Abs, Acetyl, Acrylic, Noryl(r), Nylon, Polycarbonate, Polystyrene, Polysulfone, and Wax. Also For Use in Blow Molding, Extruders, Foundries and Investment Castings
- StandardsMeets FDA Regulation 21 CFR 175.300 and 21 CFR 178.3570, Meets 1998 FDA Guidelines for use in Meat and Poultry Plants
- Green Environmental AttributeDoes not Contain Formaldehyde
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
This item has been restricted from sale in the following countries: Canada, Colombia, Hong Kong, Japan and Taiwan.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.