Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Chute Lubricant, 5 gal. Bucket
- Item # 1YNX1
- Mfr. Model # 03222
- NSN #
- UNSPSC # 15121520
- Catalog Page # 3454
- Shipping Weight 35.54 lbs.
- Item Chute Lubricant
- Size 5 gal.
- Container Type Bucket
- Base Silicone
- Color Clear
- Temp. Range -40 Degrees to 400 Degrees F
- Flash Point 113 Degrees F
- Dielectric Strength Not Specified
- VOC Content 90.4%, 5.7 lb./gal., 684.8g/L
- Specific Gravity 0.75
- Metal Detectable No
- Application Eliminates the Binding, Sticking of Boxes on Package Handling Equipment
- Standards NSF Registered 139430, Category Code H2
- Green Certification or Other Recognition RoHS Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Combustible Liquids
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is RoHS Compliant.
This item has been restricted from sale in the following countries: Canada, Colombia, Hong Kong, Japan and Taiwan.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.