Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Red Grease, Cartridge, 14 oz, NLGI Grade 2
- Item # 5EVZ0
- Mfr. Model # SL3190
- UNSPSC # 15121902
- Catalog Page # 1168
- Shipping Weight 1.01 lbs.
- Item Extreme Pressure Grease
- Base Lithium Complex
- Size 14 oz.
- Container Type Cartridge
- NLGI Grade 2
- Color Red
- Temp. Range -20 Degrees to 325 Degrees F
- Flash Point 475 Degrees F
- Dropping Point 500 Degrees F
- Four-Ball Wear 0.4 typical, 0.6mm max
- Specific Gravity 0.9
- Timken OK Load 60 lb.
- Viscosity @ 40C 200 to 260
- Viscosity @ 100C 16.5 to 19.5
- Application Industrial Mining, Metal Production, Machining, Plastic Molding, Pumps, Electric Motors, Ball, Roller Bearings, Kilns, Assembly Plants, Drying Ovens, Trucks, Automobiles, Buses, Construction Equipment, off Road Operations, Tractors Mowers, Reapers, Water Pumps
- Standards NSF H2 Registered
- Green Certification or Other Recognition RoHS Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is RoHS Compliant.
This item has been restricted from sale in the following countries: Canada, Colombia, Hong Kong, Japan and Taiwan.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.